AKAI MPC TOUCH
The last generation of MPC gear brought the MPC legacy to the computer music-production world in a way that honored Akai’s past, but the AKAI MPC TOUCH rockets this technology into the future. Equipped with classic MPC pads, essential hands-on controls, and an amazing 7″ multi-touchscreen, AKAI MPC TOUCH lets you get your hands on your music like never before.
Akai Professional MPC Touch at a Glance:
- Reach out and touch your DAW
- Classic MPC workflow at your fingertips
- Killer software under the hood
Reach out and touch your DAW
Over the past decades, Akai’s MPC line has consistently inspired the electronic musicians here at megs star technology to call our friends and tell them about the latest breakthrough technology, and they’ve done it again with the AKAI MPC TOUCH.
Classic MPC workflow at your fingertips
At its heart, the AKAI MPC TOUCH is 100% MPC to the core, and anyone who grew up with one of these classic groove machines should feel comfortable creating beats on this system in no time. Beyond the awesome touchscreen interface, you’ve got 16 solid-feeling MPC pads with multiple velocity modes, note repeat, and all of the nuances of the classic MPC workflow at your fingertips.
Killer software under the hood
When you’re jamming with your MPC Touch, you can forget about your computer.For starters, you get access to a world of samples, including 20GB of content (that’s over 20,000 samples) that ships with the MPC Touch.
Akai Professional MPC Touch Features:
- Powerful software/hardware hybrid music-creation DAW with classic MPC style
- Time-tested MPC features include 16 RGB-backlit pads, velocity modes, note repeat, and others
- Full-color 7″ multi-touch LCD lets you slice beats, draw envelopes, edit sequences, and much more
- Comprehensive hardware control means you’ll never have to look at your computer’s screen
- Software system includes effects, dynamics, step sequencing, phrase looping, and VST plug-ins
- Hardware includes a 2-in/2-out USB audio interface with MIDI I/O
- Content includes over 20,000 (20GB) samples and loops
- Manufacturer Presets:MPC software with 20GB of sound content
- Sequencer:Step sequencer, 64-tracks (128 sequences)
- Number of Effects:XYFX control adds effects and adjusts sound dynamics in real time
- Analog Inputs:2 x 1/4″ (Left, Right)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8″ (headphones)
- Digital Outputs:1 x USB Type B
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- OS Requirements – Mac:Intel Dual Core processor 2.5 GHz or higher, 4GB RAM (8GB recommended), OS X 10.9 or later, VST/AU plugins
- OS Requirements – PC:Dual Core processor 2.5 GHz or higher, 4GB RAM (8GB recommended), Windows 8 or later, VST plugins
- Power Supply:External DC power supply
- Manufacturer Part Number:MPC TOUCH
To know more please contact us