AKAI PROFESSIONAL ADVANCE 49
Take full control over your entire virtual instrument collection with the AKAI PROFESSIONAL ADVANCE 49 keyboard controller. Using Akai’s Virtual Instrument Player (VIP) software, you can switch between your favorite software instruments right from the Advance — even if you’re performing live without a DAW! You can easily browse your instruments for inspiring sounds without losing focus on your instrument. Keyboardists at Sweetwater know that you need precise response and easy navigation when you’re playing live, and that’s exactly what the AKAI PROFESSIONAL ADVANCE 49 is designed for.
Beyond industry-standard onboard control
If you’re a gigging keyboardist, you already see how easy it is to work with software instruments on stage with the Advance. On the surface, Advance keyboards appear to be similar to many other MIDI controllers, but a closer look at the details highlights a few remarkable features. For starters, there are the real MPC pads, which include RGB backlights, so they’re not just great for finger drumming. Next there’s the set of eight endless encoders, which are far better for tweaking parameters than standard knobs that have a limited range of motion.
Craft sophisticated Virtual Instrument rigs with Akai VIP3
The difference between a cool MIDI controller keyboard and a full hybrid keyboard workstation is Akai VIP3. This third-generation version of Akai’s Virtual Instrument Player software is a masterpiece of workflow management. It lets you load up just about any VST plug-in and combine up to eight virtual instruments plus effects into sophisticated arrangements with key zones, splits, and custom mappings — exactly what you’d expect from a standalone workstation. What’s more, there’s an ever-growing list of plug-ins that automatically map to your controller, but thanks to VIP3’s MIDI Learn function, you can map any plug-in with any controller in any way you like. Run it as a standalone platform or use it as a plug-in in your favorite DAW. Either way, VIP3 will revolutionize the way you approach virtual instruments.
Generous package of virtual instruments and sounds
To get the most out of any great controller keyboard, you’re going to need some excellent content. Lucky for you, Akai has it covered. In addition to VIP3, Advance controller keyboards come with the latest AIR Music Tech virtual instrument collection. This collection includes Vacuum Pro, Loom, Hybrid 3, Xpand!2, Velvet, and Transfuser, plus the amazing Creative FX Collection Plus. You also get the Eighty Eight Ensemble soft synth from SONiVOX, as well as exclusive artist launch packs from Toolroom Records. Talk about an incredible deal!
Akai Professional Advance 49 Keyboard Controller Features:
- 49-key USB/MIDI keyboard controller for Mac and PC
- Integrates closely with Akai’s VIP3 virtual instrument workstation software/plug-in
- Tweak parameters in real time with 8 continuously variable knobs
- Control instruments and more with 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive MPC pads
- Combine your software instruments with keyboard zone splits and multi-patch creation
- Includes 16GB of content from AIR Music Technology, SONiVOX, and Toolroom Records
- Works with most major DAW software
- Number of Keys:49
- Type of Keys:Semi-weighted
- Pads:8 x Velocity- and Pressure-sensitive MPC Pads with RGB Illumination
- Other Controllers:Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Encoders/Pots:8 x Large, Endless, and Continuously Variable Control Knobs
- Pedal Inputs:1 x Expression, 1 x Sustain
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/USB
- USB:1 x Type B
- Hardware Requirements – Mac:Multi-core Processor, 4GB RAM (8GB Recommended)
- Hardware Requirements – PC:Multi-core Processor, 4GB RAM (8GB Recommended)
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.8 or Later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 or Later
- Weight:9.92 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:Advance 49
To know more please contact us