Onboard stereo sampler
Connect an external audio source (phone, mic, soundboard, or computer), and the Alesis Strike MultiPad is all you need to capture precise stereo samples and loops. From stabs and drum breaks to memes and oddities, the Strike MultiPad’s stereo inputs and mic/line gain adjuster ensure your audio remains true to its source.
USB audio/MIDI interface
Whether you want to capture performances directly as you hear them or control virtual instruments inside your DAW, the Strike MultiPad’s USB port gives you two channels of hi-fi audio for exacting control over drums, chords, and percussion. No external device is required. Connect the Strike MultiPad directly to your Mac or PC and watch it become the centerpiece of your studio setup.
32GB of onboard memory
6GB of immersive onboard sounds are all you need to gig out with the Strike MultiPad. And for players who need custom sounds, the remaining 28GB of memory equip this controller for even large sample libraries.
Load your own files over USB drive
The Alesis Strike MultiPad lets you store entire performances onto USB drives and import for instant access to sets and sounds.
Ableton 10 Live Lite included
Both as a recording platform and as a live instrument, Ableton 10 Live Lite is built to take your Strike MultiPad to brilliant new heights.
Alesis StrikePad Drum Controller Features:
- 9-pad drum controller with onboard sampler
- Capture audio from a phone, laptop, or microphone
- Custom LED lights for visual identification at a glance
- Raised back pads are great for hi-hats, claves, and ride cymbals
- 32GB of onboard memory
- Preloaded with 6GB of stock samples
- USB memory stick input — load in your own audio files
- 2-channel audio interface — record performances without an external interface
- MIDI over USB — control virtual instruments in your DAW
- Includes a licence to Ableton 10 Live Lite