The CDJ-2000NXS2 inherits all the best features from its predecessor – the CDJ-2000NXS – and takes a giant leap forward. We’ve added a larger, multicolour touch screen with a Qwerty keyboard and search filters to help you select tracks faster. 2 banks of 4 Hot Cues give you more creative freedom, while a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and support for FLAC/Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC) means you can play with higher resolution formats.
- Improved Sound Design – For the best possible club sound, we’ve added a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and improved the digital signal processing (DSP) and Digital Out. Analogue noise is reduced to a minimum by a high-performance 32-bit D/A converter and separate analogue power supply. Crisp high-resolution audio is supported for FLAC, Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC), as well as MP3, WAV, AAC, and AIFF.
- Large Touch Screen – The 7-inch, full-colour touch screen gives you instinctive control of your favourite features. It displays all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, Needle Countdown, Phase Meter, and more. Keyword Search and Track Filter mode help you browse and select your tracks faster for an effortless performance.
- 8 Hot Cues – Set cue points in rekordbox and customise their colours. 2 banks of 4 colour-illuminated Hot Cues put instant playback of pre-set cue points at your fingertips.
- Beat Perfect – Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time.
- Add A DDJ-SP1 – Add the DDJ-SP1 to your set-up and access even more performance features. Simply plug in a USB cable and control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using Pro DJ Link.
DJM 900 NEXUS 2
Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2, which features our first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. We’ve fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports – giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
- Professional Sound Design – A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
- Sound Color FX – 6 studio-quality sound FX – Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space – are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
- Beat FX – Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
- Frequency FX – Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
- Independent Send/Return – Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux. Or connect your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps – try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad.
- USB Sound Card – A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- Advanced connectivity – Use Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 players and share one source, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock a number of advanced features including Quantize. You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox dj and other DJ software with all 4 players.
SENNHEISER HD 25
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25s are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 70 Ω nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice
Rokit RP6 G3
KRK RP6 G3 is a 6″ powered studio monitor and comes from the third generation of, what are now, the worlds best-selling studio monitors. These 6″ full-range professional monitors are perfect a wide range of applications including small studios, DJs and home setups. Offering superior quality sound reproduction and sturdy build-quality at an affordable price, it’s easy to see why the Rokit series has become the first choice for many music professionals.