Take full command of your DAW with the M-Audio Code 49 MIDI keyboard controller. The Code 49 rocks a 49-note semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch, 16 assignable backlit drum pads, an XY pad, nine faders, and eight rotaries. There’s also a 6-digit LED display, so you’re never in the dark, status-wise. Of course, there’s a sustain pedal input, but you also get an expression pedal input, so you can filter sweep those massive 2-handed chords. Factor in the bundled software and striking Mondrian-esque visuals that look great onstage, and you’ve got a winning package.
This keyboard feels incredible
The M-Audio Code 49’s semi-weighted keybed is first-class; professional all the way. Designed to feel like an instrument rather than a computer peripheral, these keys communicate musical expression to your DAW with an ease you never thought possible. That’s always been the challenge with MIDI and computer-based music creation — and the Code 49 attacks it head-on. Of course, no pro keyboard controller is complete without aftertouch, and the Code 49 has it. So go ahead and lean into the last note of that smokin’ lead line and give it some tasty vibrato.
M-Audio Code 49 MIDI Keyboard Controller Features:
- Semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch and 4 assignable zones
- 16 fully assignable backlit drum pads
- XY pad
- USB Bus powered for portability and ease of use
- 5-pin MIDI I/O for control of your favorite hardware synths
- Fully assignable controls with Mackie Control and HUI modes
- Buttons are assignable to macro ASCII commands
- Expression and Sustain pedal inputs
- 6-digit LED display
- Integrates closely with Akai’s VIP3 virtual instrument workstation software/plug-in
- Comprehensive software package includes Ableton Live Lite, AIR Music Technology Loom, and more