- A FIFINE MICROPHONE K050
- An anti-wind foam cover
Plug & Play capability
- Take it out of the box, plug it into the front or the back of the PC. You are good to go.
- No bother with setting changes. In most cases, the USB mic will take over the input once the driver finishes auto-installation on Mac, Windows and Linux (incompatible with Xbox).
- The convenient 6.5 feet long (for good cable management) and 3-millimeter thick cable is made to last.
Small size, big mobility
- No bigger than a man’s hand. It can be packed up in a small travel bag or even literally fit into your pocket for an on-the-go Spotify podcast or Zoom conferencing.
- It could be the smallest USB microphone for use on a work desk. To keep the mic out of frame in streaming, you need this FIFINE MINI!
Flexibility can’t be beat
- The goose-neck length is about 5.7 inches. You can effortlessly adjust the flexible metal into any position.
- The goose-neck is fully maneuverable. It can even rotate in a full circle, actually “spicing up” your game.
- The 2-inch base takes up minimal desk space. With the anti-slide pad, it will stay put and not generate vibration noise.
Let friends hear you with clarity
- The mini microphone gives you a big punch. Good gain allows it to pick up your voice clearly even it is not very close to your mouth.
- It stays low but helps level up audio quality. During Skype calls, it can be easily hidden outside the view of your webcam and your voice still stands out.
|S/N Ratio||More than 55dB|
|Power Supply||5V 90mA USB power|
|Output Connection||USB 2.0|
|Shipping Weight||0.6 kg|