Small size, big punch
- Compact microamp can power up to 4 pairs of headphones with 4 independent volume controls.
- Black metal finish covers the metal chassis, volume spins got nice resistance feeling.
- It is particularly small in size but unbelievably solid in quality, which assured you of the durability holding up to everyday usage and carriage.
- It also helps fit in all your home studio gears in a perfect way.
Having a more enjoyable co-hosted podcast
- Everyone in the podcast should not only have their own microphones but also headphones.
- Especially when you play audio, something that you want others to hear with you.
- Quite a few solutions out there on the market to split audio, but none can fulfill the job as this 4-channel headphone amplifier can do.
- It gives the ability your co-host and you the ability to hear yourself just how you want to hear yourself in just the right volume.
Represents the exact mixing, lets you hear no audio loss,
- If everyone in the group wants to hear the playback, you need a monitor distribution system.
- No notice of loss of sound quality. It reproduces the exact equalization that you made for the setup.
- The bass, mids and treble will stay true to the headphone through this microamp.
- If artists like to know how their song heard in different volume pitch, they can just adjust their own control independently.
|Input Type||1/4″ TRS (Stereo)|
|Max. Input Level||+16dBu|
|Output Impedance||Approx 47Ω|
|Output Type||1/4″ TRS (Stereo)|
|Max. output Level||+16dBu|