- Operating Range: 80 Feet. UHF wireless microphone is less likely to subject to interference than VHF microphone. Reliable signal and no worried about the sound will be cut in and out during use.
- 3 vocalists can sing karaoke together. 1/4’’ input for extra wireless microphone (not included but could be found from Fifine). Separate volume control for each wireless mic. Perfect for karaoke, party, school and church.
- Adjustable echo effect. Allowed to mix the mic signal with music signal without using an mixer. Compact metal receiver, has stronger anti-interference ability than plastic ones. This wireless microphone system can save space at home and be portable for on the go use.
- 3 verified cables allowed flexibility for connections. 1×1/4’’ audio cable (L:39’’), 1×3.5mm audio cable (L:59’’), 1×3.5mm to RCA audio cable (L:59’’). It could be a karaoke microphone or speaking microphone to meet different purpose.
- You will get: 1 wireless receiver, 2 handheld microphones, 3 audio cables, 1 power cord, useful instructional video and friendly customer service.
- FIFINE K036 receiver (NO built-in amplifier, when using for speech or the like external speaker is NECESSARY!)
- Power adapter
- 2 handheld mirophones
- 3 audio cables (1/4″ to 1/4″ cable, 1/8″ to 1/8″ cable and RCA to 1/8″ cable)
Kick off your gig in a short time
- Mics are 2 AA batteries powered while receiver needs 12V supply (from wall outlet or DC power brick).
- Compact full-metal constructed receiver is pre-paired with 2 handheld mics. Save you the trouble of wireless pairing.
- It is not tricky even for a rookie to take system out of box, insert batteries, stream background music into mic system and deliver mixed audio to PA speaker.
- Just bring with a portable tailgate speaker, gig preparation can be much easier