- One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain; one newly-designed instrument input, designed to handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP (measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer)
- Stereo line outputs on RCA phono for connecting to home speakers; one headphones output with gain control
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite Control, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, and monthly Focusrite Plug-In Collective offers
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen
It’s so easy to make music with Focusrite’s Scarlett Solo USB audio interface! Ideal for the singer/songwriter, the Scarlett Solo sports the legendary Focusrite preamp as well as a crystal-clear DI for your guitar, bass, or keys. Focusrite’s unique gain halos make it easy to control your levels, while the headphone jack, Direct Monitor switch, and large volume dial make monitoring a breeze. For this second-generation Scarlett Solo, Focusrite seriously raised the bar with vanishingly low latency, 192kHz sample rates, optimized preamp gain structure, and an instrument input that handles scorching hot pickups. The Scarlett Solo delivers the pro-quality sound you need — at a price you’ll love. Plug in, fire up the bundled software, and you’re ready to rock.
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo snasae. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur snasae aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.