The in-jog displays are unique in this mobile DJ controller categoryThe jog wheels show 3 key pieces of information which visually guide your gesture for scratching and mixing!
• During playback : 2 rings = 2 pieces of information
• The blue ring’s rotation speed shows the playback speed of the track
• The white ring’s display shows the position within the track currently playing
• When scratching: the display shows the angular position.
Boost your performance
• Thanks to the displays, focus on your performance instead of focusing on your computer screen
• Locate the target position at your fingertips, much faster than having to look up at the computer screen. Scratch with more precision and more easily!
You’re a scratcher? Get the feel of CD deck platters
• Both blue displays rotate at 33⅓ RPM
• If you can scratch with two DJ CD players, you can scratch with DJControl Jogvision
• Whatever your scratching skills, the displays guides your hand’s move
Audio design customized for club or mobile DJing
• Built-in high resolution 24-bit /96 kHz audio interface
• In addition to the Mix and Headphones outputs, a Booth out with adjustable volume for speakers
• Microphone input to talk over + Auxiliary input to connect an external audio source. Both are recordable
• Powerful enough Master and Booth outputs to connect PA systems
• DAC Wolfson, 106dB SNR (A-weighted)
The controller for Serato software
• Includes Serato DJ Intro
• Serato DJ Upgrade Ready (Serato DJ is a paid upgrade)
Controls designed for performance
This 2-deck controller combines ergonomics and sturdiness.
• 2 decks + 1 central mixer, in an ergonomic and mobile shape
• Robust construction for durability and transportability
The powerful jog wheels emulate the feel of CD deck platters
• 15 cm/5’’90 : similar diameter to the platters on DJ CD players, the largest platters in its category
• Instant touch detection to scratch with high precision and with no latency
• Distinctive style : combination of the platters’ aluminum and the display
2 sets of 4 drum pads – with RGB backlighting and « CUE COLOR MATCH »
• When pressed, the drum pads do not depress, so trigger commands (samples or cue points) faster than other kind of pads
• Different colored backlighting depending on Sample mode or Cue point mode
• « RGB Cue color Match »: In Cue point mode, the color of each pad matches the default color of the Cue point it controls in Serato DJ. A perfect match between hardware and software for an intuitive control
Air Control: Unleash your creativity and improve your stage appearance thanks to the contactless sensor!
The Air Control converts the distance between your hand and the sensor in modulation of the low-pass filter
• Control the low-pass filter without any contact, your hand moves create new sounds: ‘Filter Push’, ‘Filter Cut’, ‘Filter Roll’ (spectacular roller-coaster effect!)
• The Air control range of 12’’/30 cm lets the bit magical DJ’s hand movements be seen by the audience!