It’s easy to integrate ARC System 2.5 into your studio
The ARC (Advanced Room Correction) system measures and calculates the acoustics in your room, then applies correction via an advanced EQ plug-in. Using the included MEMS microphone, ARC System 2.5 software measures your room’s acoustics and formulates corrections. The system then uses a frequency/time-correction processing plug-in to work with your DAW, giving you a “corrected” environment every time. If you want the most accurate, optimum room for mixing, use ARC to make it happen.
Ideal for any control room
Ever since you started mixing audio, you’ve been chasing “perfect” acoustics, right? ARC System 2.5 has the potential to make any room sound more accurate. Think of it this way: if you have no acoustic treatment, you’ll encounter all manner of acoustic anomalies like null points, standing waves, asymmetrical reflections, and so on. ARC System 2.5’s advanced processing can work wonders in a room like that, and you’ll immediately notice a clearer stereo image, more accurate frequency response, and better separation between sounds. Now consider a well-treated room: ARC System 2.5 has the high resolution to iron out any tiny inconsistencies it can find, still leading to a more accurate mixing environment. At Sweetwater, we’ve also found ARC System 2.5 to be a great solution for traveling engineers and on-the-spot corrections.
Includes a professional MEMS mic
ARC System 2.5 includes a high-precision MEMS measurement mic. This omnidirectional microphone is tailor-made for ARC’s correction software, so it provides optimal results that are both reliable and repeatable. And unlike standard condenser mics, MEMS technology is immune to subtle frequency response changes over time. This microphone is extremely durable and resistant to humidity and temperature variations, so it will continue to serve you well for years to come.
- Acoustic-correction system that tunes your studio to perfection
- Enhances the accuracy of your room’s acoustics in two easy steps
- Audyssey MultiEQ XT32 technology improves your low-frequency resolution, in the range that acoustic problems are most pronounced
- Enjoy better stereo imaging, better detail, and more accurate frequency response
- Effective in both treated and untreated acoustic spaces
- Also great for traveling engineers and on-the-spot corrections
- Includes a high-precision MEMS measurement microphone
- Software Type: Room Analysis
- Platform: Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Boxed with ARC MEMS Omni Microphone
- Bit Depth: 32-bit, 64-bit
- Format: AU, VST2, RTAS, AAX
- Hardware Requirements – Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later