IK Multimedia iRig PRO DUO Studio Suite at a Glance:
- Take two channels of 24-bit audio on the road with the iRig PRO DUO
- Capture breathtaking performances with the iRig Mic Studio XLR
- Monitor yourself accurately with the closed-back iRig Headphones
Take two channels of 24-bit audio on the road with the iRig PRO DUO
With two inputs for mics, instruments, and line-level signals, plus balanced outs, a headphone output, and even MIDI I/O, the IK Multimedia iRig PRO DUO audio interface is a powerful recording solution for Mac, PC, iOS, and Android devices. You can power it via USB or with two AA batteries for true portability. Direct monitoring allows for latency-free tracking.
Capture breathtaking performances with the iRig Mic Studio XLR
The IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio XLR makes great-sounding recordings wherever inspiration strikes. Its 1″ capsule and professional full-range sound are suited to reproducing vocals, speech, acoustic guitar, and more. And its included mini tripod stand is great for making podcasts and doing overdubs on the road.
Monitor yourself accurately with the closed-back iRig Headphones
iRig’s closed-back monitor headphones feature powerful drivers with powerful bass and clear treble. So whether you’re tracking bass, vocals, or keys, you’ll hear yourself accurately with the iRig Headphones. The closed backs reduce bleed into the iRig Mic Studio XLR. And an adjustable headband provides the comfort and stability you need for long sessions.
iRig Pro Duo
2 channel audio/MIDI interface for Mac, PC, iOS and Android
iRig Pro Duo is the smallest full-featured dual-channel audio/MIDI interface on the market. iRig Pro Duo delivers high-quality 24-bit audio on the go or in the studio with plug-and-play simplicity. It features 2 channels with XLR/TRS combo audio jacks and phantom power that can accommodate everything from high-end phantom powered condenser microphones to guitars, basses, keyboards and more. Each channel has it’s own input gain control so you can dial in the perfect amount of input signal for your recording.
iRig Mic Studio XLR
Large-diaphragm analog studio condenser microphone
iRig Mic Studio XLR is a large-diaphragm analog condenser microphone for vocal and instrument recording. It features 1″ large-diaphragm condenser capsule, 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response and cardioid polar pattern. It also includes a mic clamp, a tripod tabletop stand and a 2m/6′ XLR mic cable.
Professional closed-back studio monitor headphones
- Closed back design for monitoring while recoding without mic bleed.
- High output drivers for accurate, transparent and powerful sound.
- Extended frequency response for rich bass and crisp highs.
- Adjustable headband for great fit maximum comfort for extended listening periods.
Included Mac/PC Software for GarageBand and other recording applications
Guitar and Bass
Hyper realistic guitar amp and FX software
AmpliTube 4 is a guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC that works as a standalone application and as a plug-in for your favorite DAW. AmpliTube recreates the entire guitar/bass signal chain from instrument to recording device, and does so in a very realistic and intuitive way.
- 10 Stompbox Models.
- 9 Amplifiers.
- 10 Cabinets.
- 29 vintage and modern individual speaker models.
- 4 Microphones.
- 2 Rack Effects Units
- 2 Tuners.
- 3D Cab Room with selectable room simulations, microphones, individual speakers and Dual Mic placement on any speaker.
- 8-track DAW/Recorder.
- 4-track Looper.
- Expandable with official gear from MESA/Boogie®, Orange®, Ampeg®, Soldano®, Engl®, Seymour Duncan®, T-Rex® and more.
Microphone modeling processor for T-RackS
Mic Room is a microphone-modeling tool for T-RackS that puts a world-class collection of over 20 classic and contemporary microphones at your fingertips. It gives you the power to process and “re-mike” your physical microphones to sound and perform like some of the most coveted mic models of all time. With dynamic, condenser and ribbon microphone models to choose from (plus other unconventional and highly creative models), it offers an inspiring and essential array of tone sculpting tools that are conveniently ready for use as a T-RackS module in your DAW of choice.
- Powerful and easy-to-use microphone modeling module for T-RackS
- Comes with a collection of over 20 microphone models that includes dynamic, condenser, ribbon and other styles
- Intuitive plug-and-play interface
- Adjustable input level
- Stereo control of left and right channels
- Level meter
- Master bypass switch
- Proximity effect adjustment
- Harmonic content adjustment effect
Mix and Mastering
High-end mixing & mastering collection
T-RackS Deluxe provides the tools you need to take your mixing to the next level. It features nine analog-modeled or digital processors and it instantly multiplies your studio’s power, many times over. Not only are each of these processors amazing on their own, but you can open up to eight of them together within the T-RackS Custom Shop application. You can also open the T-RackS CS plug-in, which offers the same routing and flexible setups as the application, or open the modules individually as plug-ins. In addition to the 9 processors, you also get the T-RackS Metering suite, which features a variety of useful meters including peak and RMS, a spectrum analyzer and more. It can be opened inside the T-RackS plug-in or as an individual plug-in inside your DAW host.
- 9 audio processors.
- Complete built-in metering section.
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain with up to 12 parallel/series processors in 8 plug-in slots.
- High-fidelity oversampling for high quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path.
- All processors available as individual plug-ins.
- 64-bit native support.
- 32-bit 192 kHz support.
- Standalone mastering station and DAW plug-in.
SampleTank 3 SE
The ultimate sound and groove workstation
SampleTank 3 SE gives you a taste of the 4,000 instruments available in the full version via 400 carefully selected, meticulously sampled instruments from 20 categories that stretch across every genre, style and type imaginable. With it, you get pianos, drums, basses, guitars, synthesizers, brass, strings, vocals and other more exotic sounds that all shine brightly and stand out in any mix with little-to-no adjustment required.
- 6.5 GB of included sounds.
- 400 new instruments with 20 instrument categories covering the entire span of acoustic, electric and electronic sounds.
- Over 250 drum, percussion and full construction-kit loops played by world-renowned artists.
- 150 MIDI files in all categories.
- Tons of additional SampleTank instruments collections available for purchase and download.
- SampleTank 3 Custom Shop: Browse, preview, download and purchase all your favorite IK gear seamlessly.
- Supports user sample import as well as the use of legacy Powered-by-SampleTank libraries.
- Standalone and 64-bit plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE
The new orchestra with legendary soul
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE lets you enter a nearly infinite world of emotional symphonic sound. It includes a 10GB library with 733 instruments. These instruments let you easily access the most used articulations for your chosen instrument type on the fly.
You can go from sustained to detache, staccato, legato, pizzicato or any number of other musical articulations without leaving the main instrument.