8-in/4-out USB-C Audio Interface with MIDI
M-Audio’s flagship AIR192|14 interface injects eight channels of flawless 24-bit/192kHz audio into your session, courtesy of its ultra-pristine A/D converters and generous I/O. You’ve got four low-noise Crystal preamps with +62dB of gain for driving studio condenser mics to stage dynamics, along with two TRS and two hi-Z inputs for direct-routing keys and guitars into your song or score. There is also an 1/8″ MIDI in and out to interface controllers and drum pads with your ITB virtual instrument libraries. A lightning-fast 2.59ms* round-trip over USB-C gives the AIR192|14 the edge over most units in its class. And whether you’re listening back using its dedicated TRS speaker outs or the dual independent headphones outs, the AIR192|14’s USB/Direct balance knob sets you up for time-critical monitoring. A software suite that includes Pro Tools | First and Ableton Live Lite hosts, Avid’s Eleven Lite guitar suite and effects plug-ins, a princely outfit of AIR Music Technology virtual instruments, and 2GB of Touch Loops content equips you and the M-Audio AIR192|14 with all you need to start making great recordings straight out of the gate.
Four onboard Crystal preamps
The AIR192|14’s four low-noise Crystal preamps build a solid foundation for any style recording. Clean and uncolored, M-Audio’s Crystal preamps are a blank slate for your creative mix decisions down the road.
Latest-gen A/D converters
High headroom and low distortion are yours at every stage of the recording process, thanks to the AIR192|14’s current-gen A/D converters.
Direct inputs for guitar and bass
Twin front-mounted 1/4″ instrument inputs equip the M-Audio AIR192|14 for singer/songwriters to full ensembles. The included Eleven Lite FX suite gives you several virtual amp, cab, and stomp options to choose from, so you can leave your amp and pedalboard behind.
MIDI I/O for outboard gear
Take advantage of the included AIR virtual instrument suites when you pair your MIDI-equipped controller with the AIR192|14. Two 5-pin MIDI to 1/8″ adapters are included.
Rugged tabletop form factor
The M-Audio AIR192|14’s desk-friendly form factor puts all essential controls right at your fingertips, with an ergonomic tilt that improves visibility for desktop and remote use. A feature we at Sweetwater have enjoyed in all recent AIR interfaces is the large central volume knob, which is unmistakable and easy to access for setting desired monitoring levels. The all-metal chassis feels great underhand and is sure to hold up to location recording.
USB-C protocol (also compatible with USB 2.0) gives the AIR192|14 fast round-trip speeds — as low as 2.59ms — to minimize latency when you’re tracking and monitoring.
M-Audio AIR192|14 Audio/MIDI Interface Features:
- The latest in M-Audio’s range of large-knob desktop mixers
- Records up to 8 channels of pristine 24-bit/192kHz audio
- 4 low-noise Crystal preamps and the latest A/D converters faithfully capture the emotion in your performances
- 2 TRS inputs for keys and line-level sources
- 2 hi-Z instrument inputs for direct guitar and bass tracking
- Mini MIDI in/out accommodates virtual instruments and outboard gear
- USB/Direct knob for mixing and live-monitoring applications
- High-speed USB-C connection minimizes round-trip latency
- Also compatible with A-type USB 2.0 ports
- Pro Tools | First
- Ableton Live Lite
- Avid Eleven Lite guitar/bass processor
- 20x Avid effects plug-ins
- AIR Music Technology Creative FX Collection
- AIR Music Technology Xpand!2
- AIR Music Technology Mini Grand
- AIR Music Technology Vacuum
- AIR Music Technology Boom
- AIR Music Technology DB33
- AIR Music Technology Strike
- AIR Music Technology Hybrid 3
- 2GB of Touch Loops content