Comfortable In-ear Monitors from Mackie
Bring your live or studio performance to the next level with the Mackie MP-240 in-ear monitors. These comfortable, ergonomically designed in-ear monitors give you enhanced sound isolation and a full-range frequency reproduction that benefits musicians, vocalists, and audio engineers alike, giving you pristine detail and clarity as you perform. With dual hybrid driver design in each headphone, the MP-240’s produce an incredibly balanced frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz and are known for clear highs and mids.
Stellar design and features
Because of their beautifully ergonomic design, the MP-240’s not only deliver stellar audio reproduction of your voice or instrument, they also offer 40 dB of noise isolation so you can hear your performance without a lot of extraneous noise. In addition, MMCX connectors allow the shielded, braided cable of the MP-240’s to be detached for easy storage or replacement.
MP-240 Monitor Earphones Features:
- Ergonomically designed in-ear monitors provide enhanced sound isolation and full-range frequency reproduction
- Dual hybrid driver produces balanced frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- Ergonomic design offers 40 dB of noise isolation
- MMCX connectors allow the shielded, braided cable to be detached for easy storage or replacement
- Three different types of eartips in three different sizes included
- Type: In-ear
- Drivers: 2, Dual Hybrid (single dynamic + single balanced armature)
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20khz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Noise Attenuation: 40dB
- Sensitivity: 108dB SPL @ 1mW
- Plug Type: 1/8″, 1/4″ adapter
- Cable Length: 59.1″
- Replaceable Cable: Yes
- Color: Black
- Weight: 1.12 oz.