A 30mm fader and 8 pots are at the center of the Impact LX25+ control panel. Each control is fully programmable to send any MIDI CC message for use with hardware or software MIDI products. Used with Nektar DAW integration, the controls take on a life of their own, providing flexible pre-mapped DAW control giving you the best of both worlds. Control settings can be stored in any of the 5 Impact LX25+ presets for recall at any time. And if you switch Null on, any parameter values are stored when you change presets so you avoid parameter jumping.
Nektar Impact LX25+ 25-key USB MIDI Controller at a Glance:
- The keyboard controller done right
- Ample control capabilities
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track DAW software
The keyboard controller done right
The Impact LX25+’s 25-note velocity-sensitive keyboard sports a silky synth action with medium tension. This makes it perfect for playing just about any type of part. To suit your playing style, you get four velocity curves that gradually increase in dynamics. For certain types of synth parts requiring consistent output, there are three fixed velocities. Pitch bend and modulation wheels are properly placed to your left, with the octave and transpose buttons above them.
Ample control capabilities
Nektar hit it big with their Panorama range. Now they’ve done it again – at a more affordable price. The streamlined Impact series of controllers offers intelligent mapping and tight integration with most popular DAWs, preset mixer and plug-in modes, transport and navigation controls, MIDI programming capabilities, and five user presets.
Nektar Impact LX25+ 25-key USB MIDI Controller Features:
- 25-key USB MIDI controller with intelligent mapping for major DAWs
- Comes pre-mapped and configured so you don’t have to spend hours assigning MIDI controls
- DAW integration with Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Reason, SONAR, Studio One, FL Studio, and Reaper (includes Bitwig 8-Track)
- 8 performance pads (assignable Green/Orange/Yellow/Red) can easily be assigned to MIDI notes or messages
- 30mm fader and 8 control pots give you lots of hands-on control
- Full transport controls
The Nektar Impact LX25+ is an excellent controller and a great value!
- Type:Keyboard and pad MIDI controller
- Number of Keys:25
- Type of Keys:Synth
- Velocity Sensitive:Yes
- Pads:8 (4-color backlit pads)
- Other Controllers:Pitchbend, Mod Wheel, Octave/Shift transpose buttons
- Dedicated Transport Control:Yes, full integration for major DAWs
- Pedal Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (assignable)
- MIDI I/O:USB
- USB:1 x Type B
- Software:Bitwig 8-Track (VST plug-in compatible)
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.7 or later, iOS (Apple Camera Connection kit required for iPad)
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 or later
- Weight:4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:LX25+