Nord C2D Combo Organ at a Glance:
- Do you play the drawbars?
- Sophisticated simulation
- Improved rotary-speaker sim – and more
Do you play the drawbars?
With the Nord C2D Combo Organ, you not only get physical drawbars – you get two sets per manual! This immediate, hands-on drawbar access gives you a holy-grail clonewheel playing experience that will inspire your creativity.
The Nord C2D sports redesigned mechanical key click simulation. These characteristic sounds are an integral component of the classic tonewheel playing experience – if they’re not “right,” the illusion is shattered (along with your inspiration). The C2D gets ’em right. In addition, Nord’s freshly-tweaked percussion model gives you more control over percussion levels when playing near-legato.
Improved rotary-speaker sim – and more
The Nord C2D features a redesigned simulation of a vintage Leslie 122 rotary-speaker cab. The C2D also includes Nord’s groovy Vox and Farfisa transistor organ simulations as well as Nord’s fabled sampled Baroque Pipe Organ.
Nord C2D Combo Organ Features:
- Portable organ for players who use drawbars as well as keys
- Two sets of physical drawbars per manual
- The new left-hand preset section provides hands-on control
- Upper manual and panel tilted for easier playing
- Redesigned mechanical key-click and percussion models
- Improved rotary-speaker simulation
- Number of Keys:2 x 61
- Type of Keys:Weighted
- Number of Effects:4
- Effects Types:Delay, EQ, Drive, Reverb
- Audio Outputs:2 x 1/4″
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- USB:1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O:1 x In, 1 x Out
- Pedal Inputs:1 x Sustain, 1 x Swell, 1 x Bass
- Weight:35.3 lbs.