Excellent playability from the fully weighted Hammer Action keybed
The Nord Stage 3 88 sports Nord’s fully weighted Hammer Action keybed, giving you the true feel of a real piano. It’s ideal for acoustic piano sounds, and many keyboardists at Sweetwater agree the natural feel is well suited to electric piano, synth, and organs too. This keybed has a note range of A to C.
Piano, organ, and synth sound engines onboard
From expansive grand pianos to searing synthesizer leads, the Nord Stage 3 88 does it all. You’ll be able to cover a wide range of musical styles in a single session, and a slew of dedicated function controls makes it easy to tweak your sounds until they’re perfect for your application. And with two independent instrument slots, you can load up two pianos, two organs, two synths, and effects, all simultaneously to create huge layered sounds.
Choose your favorite instruments from the Nord Piano Library
The Nord Stage 3 88 boasts 2GB of memory for sounds from the Nord Piano Library. This is Nord’s collection of painstakingly emulated instruments including acoustic and electric pianos, harpsichords, clavinets, and much more. While the factory-included sounds on the Stage 3 88 are outstanding, you’ll be able to pick and choose even more from the Nord Piano Library.
Nord Stage 3 88 88-key Stage Piano Features:
- Digital stage piano with piano, organ, and synthesizer sound engines
- Fast and smooth feel from the 88-key fully weighted Hammer Action keybed
- 2 OLED displays for Program and Synth sections provide clear navigation and operation
- Seamless Transitions between program changes eliminate interruptions in your sound when changing patches
- Song Mode with set list functionality makes it easier to manage your stage performances and keep up at the gig
- 2GB of memory to add your favorite instrument sounds from the Nord Piano Library
- 2 independent instrument slots allow you to utilize 2 pianos, 2 organs, 2 synths, and effects simultaneously
- Expanded instrument selection includes electric pianos, strings, voices, folk instruments, and more
- Extern Section allows you to integrate external MIDI sound modules as if they were part of the keyboard
- Vital functions have dedicated controls so you can access them quickly
- Supports Program Changes from external footswitch (not included)
- Number of Keys:88
- Type of Keys:Fully weighted hammer action, aftertouch
- Other Controllers:Modulation wheel, Pitch stick
- Presets:400 programs with 8 banks, Lead A1 Synth Engine, Organ modeling; Vox Continental, Farfisa, Pipe Organ
- Polyphony:120 Notes Piano, 34 Notes Synth
- Effects:Flanger, Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Wah, Speaker simulations, Filters, Rotary, Reverb, Compressor
- Audio Inputs:1 x 1/8″ (monitor in)
- Audio Outputs:4 x 1/4″ (channels 1-4), 1 x 1/4″ (headphones)
- USB:1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/USB
- Pedal Inputs:2 x 1/4″ (sustain, control), 1 x 1/4″ (organ swell), 1 x 1/4″ (rotor pedal), 1 x 1/4″ (program change)
- Features:2GB Piano sound memory, 4 keyboard zones (3 split points), Nord Sound Manager (Mac/PC)
- Power Supply:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:41.8 lbs.