Well suited for professionals and enthusiasts, the Numark NS6II USB Controller is a 24-bit, 44.1 kHz Serato DJ control surface designed to work with Serato DJ’s four decks and features two USB ports for easy DJ hand offs. The NS6II includes two 6″ multifunction touch-capacitive jog wheels with integrated high-resolution, full-color LCDs, which display BPM, platter position, time remaining, pitch adjustment, and keylock. Additionally, the frequency knobs are also touch-capacitive, allowing for simple touch adjustment of low, mid, and high frequencies during a mix.
Updated controls for a new generation of DJ
Modern digital DJs have made beat juggling and controllerism into a higher art, and the NS6II is ready for it all. Both deck sections feature touch-sensitive pads for cues, loops, slicing, and sampling — and a full battery of real-time controls. In addition to effects controls, you also can access Touch FX with the push of a button, adding extra dynamics to your performance.
High-res jog displays keep you on track
Constantly switching your focus between your controller and your laptop display isn’t just dizzying, it’s a great way to get totally lost. Thanks to the NS6II’s high-res jog wheel displays, you can stay right on top of track positions, timing, BPM, and more, all without taking your eyes off your decks. All the critical information you need is right there, making it easier than ever to pull off highly technical turntable-style wizardry.
Killer mixer and dual sound card onboard
From analog to digital, the circuitry onboard Numark’s NS6II sports impressive I/O for all occasions. Brilliantly dynamic 24-bit digital conversion lets you get the most out of your music files, while dual USB ports make handoffs between DJs extremely simple. That’s not the only thing that makes the NS6II a great club controller. Its analog I/O functions as a fully independent standalone mixer, so if you want to hook up turntables or CD decks, you can still take advantage of the NS6II’s excellent EQs and 2-channel signal routing.
Includes Serato DJ Pro software license (Mac/Windows)
Serato DJ Pro’s customizable layout and comprehensive tool set provide the best in-the-box DJing experience you could ask for. Here are just some of the latest features:
- Clean, intuitive interface— Serato DJ Pro’s four Virtual Decks provide all the key track information you need: BPM, track progress, pitch info, and more. Large animated jog dials provide reference points for scratching and beat juggling.
- Cue, loop, sync, and quantize — Serato DJ Pro displays up to eight cue points, each with unique names, at once. The same goes for loops and auto loops. If manual beat matching isn’t your thing, Serato’s Sync function saves you from fiddling with the pitch slider. Quantize mode automatically triggers cue points and loops in time to the beat.
- Onboard sampler and iZotope effects — Serato DJ Pro’s onboard SP-6 sample player and integrated iZotope effects (delays, reverb, flanger, distortion, filters, and more) offer more creative flexibility than a table covered with expensive DJ hardware.
- Powerful iOS apps — Load up the Serato Remote app on your iOS device, and you can control nearly any Serato DJ Pro function without reaching for your mouse or your DJ controller.
- Practice Mode — In Practice Mode, you can mix two tracks together without hardware connected.
- 64-bit support — Now with 64-bit support, Serato DJ Pro performs better than ever, with virtually no limit on library size.
- Performance Pad Mode — This mode streamlines planning and performing by displaying your cue points in a new but familiar layout.
Numark NS6II DJ Controller Features:
- An all-in-one DJ controller/mixer/interface built for today’s competitive performing DJs
- Dual USB ports and twin sound cards make DJ handoffs smooth and seamless
- Fully independent 24-bit digital mixer with 2-channel signal routing accommodates external decks
- Touch-capacitive knobs and 6″ multi-function jog wheels provide amazing hands-on control
- Multi-purpose performance pads provide access to cues, loops, samples, and slicing
- High-res jog wheel displays let you keep an eye on BPM, track position, and more
- Strip Search makes jumping to different points in your tracks fast and easy
- Full effects control onboard, including dedicated Touch FX mode
- Roll bar and replaceable crossfader ensure a lifetime of reliable performance
- Includes a full license for Serato DJ Pro
- Controller Style:DJ Controller with Audio Interface
- Number of Decks:4-deck
- Jog Wheels:2 x 6″ Jog Wheels
- Screen:2 x 2″ Color LCD’s within wheels
- Pads:16 x Velocity-sensitive Performance Pads
- Other Controllers:2 x Touch Strips
- Faders:4 x Volume, 2 x Tempo
- Mic Inputs:2 x 1/4″
- Inputs:2 x Dual RCA Stereo (line/phono)
- Outputs:2 x XLR, 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (booth), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (master)
- USB:2 x Type B
- Headphones:1 x 1/8″, 1 x 1/4″
- Audio Interface:24-bit/44.1kHz
- Standalone Mode:Yes
- Software:Serato DJ Pro
- Compatibility:DVS Expansion
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.9 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply
- Weight:9.2 lbs.