PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Studio
Perfect for Personal and Portable Recording
Start recording and creating original music with a PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Studio interface. This compact, convenient, and super-affordable 2-channel USB 2.0 audio interface is an ideal option for singer/songwriters and any creative artists looking for an easy way to record at home or on the road. Take advantage of the award-winning sound of a pair of top-quality PreSonus preamps to bring your vocals, guitar, and other instruments to life, all captured in up to 24-bit/96kHz professional digital audio resolution. What’s more, your AudioBox USB 96 comes complete with PreSonus’s Studio One Artist DAW software and over 6GB of bonus content, making it an exceptionally value-packed system.
An ideal interface for singer/songwriters
We’re confident that you’ll be satisfied with the performance of this easy-to-use audio interface, just as countless AudioBox users have been before you. Its dual channel design lets you plug in a mic and your guitar and record both at once, and its integrated high-quality preamps ensure that the sound you get is top-notch. An onboard mixer makes it easy to dial the balance between your input and audio playback too, so you never have to worry about latency getting in the way.
Get up to 96kHz resolution via USB 2.0
The “96” in AudioBox USB 96 refers to the expanded capabilities of PreSonus’s ultra-affordable 2-channel interface, which allows you to record in full professional 24-bit/96kHz digital resolution. That makes the PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Studio not only great for project studio recording, but it also makes it an excellent tool for serious engineers who need an inexpensive mobile recording interface for hooking up to a laptop and tracking overdubs and other tracks when needing to bring the studio to the source. And since it’s fully USB bus powered, you don’t even need to make room in your laptop bag for an extra power supply when you record on the go.
Start recording right away with Studio One Artist
If you’re starting out fresh, then you’re going to love the sheer value PreSonus packs into the PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Studio interface. To begin with, it comes with a full version of PreSonus’s acclaimed Studio One Artist DAW software. This ultra-flexible recording environment includes everything you need to get up and running, from audio recording and MIDI sequencing to powerful onboard processing and virtual instruments. That’s not all — your AudioBox USB 96 also comes with over 6GB of bonus third-party content, providing you with tons of inspiration and extra tools to fuel your creativity.
FREE Plug-in Suite for your favorite DAW
PreSonus delivers more value than ever with their mixers and interfaces, thanks to the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. This extensive collection of seven popular plug-ins covers models of top studio gear from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of dollars of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx’s bx-opto, add ambience with Eventide’s SP2016-inspired Stereo Room reverb, fire up transients with SPL’s Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they’re compatible with any DAW you choose.
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Studio Interface Features:
- Value-packed 2-channel USB 2.0 interface for personal and portable recording
- Records at up to 24-bit/96kHz professional-standard digital resolution
- Dual preamplifiers with combo inputs let you record microphone- and instrument-level audio
- Onboard +48-volt phantom power accommodates studio condenser microphones
- Internal analog mixer lets you blend direct input and playback signal for latency-free monitoring
- Mobile-friendly USB bus power means there’s no need to carry an additional power supply
- Compatible with nearly any recording software on Mac or Windows operating systems
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software and over 6GB of third-party content
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Form Factor:Portable, Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:2
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/96kHz
- Built In DSP/FX:20 Native effect plug-ins
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/instrument)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (main out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x Type B
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Software:Studio One 3 Artist DAW included
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later, Intel Core i3 or higher, 4GB RAM or more recommended
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or later, Intel Core i3 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- Weight:5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:AUDIOBOX USB 96
To Know More Contact Us