The Reloop NEON is a powerful pad-based add-on controller for Serato DJ Pro. Its 8 RGB and touch-sensitive drum pads are perfect for triggering Samples, Cues, Loops and FX, while offering LED feedback for each sample slot. You can also connect two NEON’s via smart link function, saving precious USB ports.
A mode dial allows you to set the controller to effect up to 4 Serato decks in one of eight modes: Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loop, and Manual Loop. In sampler mode, there are five different trigger variants per sample slot: One Shot, Toggle, Hold, Repeat, Mode, and Sync.
When set to Flip Mode, the controller will allow you to record and play back your own remixes or trigger sequences. Additional controls include two endless encoders for volume control, navigating tracks in your Serato library, and editing loops.
The RGB pads provide color-changing visual feedback of their state to help you stay on point while in the midst of a performance. Two controllers can be smart linked together using the included MINI cable to free up USB ports and expand the overall functionality of the system.
- RGB Drum Pads
- Provides visual LED feedback of pad state
- Mode Encoders
- Enables pads to be used in one of eight modes: Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip Hot Loop, and Manual Loop.
- Flip Mode
- Allows you to record and play back your own remixes and trigger sequences
- Trigger Variants
- Provides five selectable ways of using the trigger pads: One Shot, Toggle, Hold, Repeat, Mode, and Sync
- Controller Style:DJ Pad Controller
- Number of Decks:4-deck
- Pads:6 x Touch-sensitive RGB Drum Pads, 2 x Multi-function Pads
- USB:1 x Mini-B
- Data I/O:1 x 1/8″ (smart link)
- Sampling:Supports Serato SP6 sample control
- Compatibility:Serato DJ Pro, iZotope FX
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.11 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply:USB bus powered
- Weight:0.79 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:AMS-NEON
To know more please contact us