*Record stereo audio at 24-bit, 96kHz*
*Matched pair of 1/2″ cardioid condenser capsules
*Metal casing for enhanced durability and electromagnetic interference immunity.
*Includes windshield, zip case
*Software-switchable 72Hz high pass filter for reduction of unwanted low frequency noise.
*iXY-L compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6plus.
*iXY-30PIN compatible with iPhone 4s and earlier
Rode iXY-L iOS Microphone Attachment at a Glance:
- XY microphone configuration gives you true-to-life stereo sound
- Rode Rec app lets you get even more from your iXY-L microphone
- Bundled with the all of the essential accessories you need
XY microphone configuration gives you true-to-life stereo sound
Like many of Rode’s most popular stereo microphones, the iXY-L provides you with incredible stereo imaging that’s free from phase issues. That’s because the Rode iXY-L uses a near-coincident 90-degree configuration. Whether you’re trying to capture your band’s next rehearsal or ambient city sounds for your next video project, you’ll be amazed at how this iOS mic attachment makes your recordings come to life.
Rode Rec app lets you get even more from your iXY-L microphone
Beyond unlocking its full 24-bit/96k recording capability, the Rode Rec and Rode Rec LE apps provide valuable additional functions for your iXY-L iOS microphone attachment. A continuously adjustable input level control ensures that you’ll get the perfect volume no matter what you want to record. What’s more, there’s a highpass filter built into the iXY-L, and when you connect it with the Rode Rec app, you can switch it on and off.
Bundled with the all of the essential accessories you need
When you buy a Rode iXY-L microphone attachment for your iOS device, the only hidden surprise is the accessory package that comes with it. With the included reinforced protective zip case you can comfortably keep your iXY-L mic in your pocket, without having to worry about lint or other debris fouling up the capsules. It also comes standard with a custom cut foam windscreen, making it even easier to get great-sounding recordings outdoors.
Rode iXY-L iOS Microphone Attachment Features:
- Records at 24-bit, 96kHz for pristine audio quality via the Rode Rec recording app
- Onboard microphone preamp and A/D conversion for low-noise, high-quality recording
- Software-switchable 72Hz highpass filter for reduction of unwanted low-frequency noise
- Metal casing for enhanced durability and electromagnetic interference immunity