The Perfect Interface for Solo Performers
The US-1×2 puts TASCAM sound quality in a rugged, portable format, and is an ideal audio interface for solo performers. An HDDA high-gain mic preamp records up to 24-bit/96kHz into your DAW on Mac, PC, or iOS device. You also get a TRS input with a gain knob and signal and peak LED indicators, as well as stereo unbalanced RCA inputs. An impedance switch provides direct input of guitars and other instruments. No matter where you go with TASCAM’s US-1×2, the direct monitoring functionality ensures zero-latency monitoring through the onboard headphone output.
HDDA mic preamp captures detailed nuances
The TASCAM US-1×2 employs a High Definition Discrete Architecture (HDDA) mic preamp design that delivers audio with extremely low self-noise to capture every detail of your musical performances. With one preamp, the US-1×2 is ideal for solo singer-songwriters. You also get a TRS jack, so you can easily track instruments, and an unbalanced RCA input for your consumer electronics. And there is a mic/line level switch on the front panel, so you can easily record a guitar or bass direct.
Built with mobile recording in mind
At Sweetwater, our Sales Engineers put together recording solutions that work for you, and one of the things today’s engineers and musicians need most is the ability to record wherever they want. The tough all-metal housing and reinforced ends make the US-1×2 rugged enough to withstand hotel room recording sessions on the road. The sleek, angled design, keeps your levels in sight and offers easy access to gain and volume controls. It’s small enough to fit in your laptop bag but powerful enough to trust with your next masterpiece.
Includes DAW software options
The US-1×2 comes with Steinberg’s Cubase LE, including Cubasis LE. Feature-Rich recording software for Mac and PC, Cubase LE provides a cutting-edge music production studio, giving users what they need to get started creating music. Cubasis LE is a compact version of Cubase for your iPad, providing the same look as its bigger sibling.
TASCAM US-1×2 Features:
- Rugged, sleek metal design for years of great-sounding mobile recording
- 1 HDDA microphone preamplifier with gain knob
- 1/4″ jack has switchable impedance for recording guitar or bass
- Stereo unbalanced RCA inputs for your consumer electronics
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz operation provides superior studio-quality recordings
- Headphone output with volume control provides zero-latency monitoring while you record
- Stereo unbalanced RCA line outputs to feed your studio monitors or other sources
- Power supply included
- Includes a license for Cubase LE and Cubasis LE