Pristine Audio in a Road-worthy Package
Get great TASCAM sound quality in a mobile format with the new rugged US-2×2 USB 2.0 interface. Two Ultra-HDDA high gain mic preamps let you record up to 24-bit/96kHz into your DAW on Mac, PC, or iOS device. Each channel as an XLR/TRS combo jack, a gain knob, signal and peak LED indicators, and an impedance switch for direct input of guitars and other instruments. No matter where you go with TASCAM’s US-2×2 interface, the direct monitoring functionality ensures zero-latency monitoring through the onboard headphone output with individual level control.
TASCAM US-2×2 USB 2.0 Interface at a Glance:
- HDDA mic preamps capture detailed nuances
- Built with mobile recording in mind
- Includes DAW software
HDDA mic preamps capture detailed nuances
The Tascam US-2×2 employs a High Definition Discrete Architecture (HDDA) mic preamp design that delivers pristine audio with extremely low self noise to capture every detail of your musical performances. Featuring two of these microphone preamplifiers, the US-2×2 is ideal for solo singer-songwriters and small ensembles or use the phantom power to use condensers as room mics for recording a live jam session. Each channel also features an XLR/TRS combo jack, so you can easily track instruments alongside your microphones. And there are mic/line/instrument level switches on the front-panel for recording a guitar or bass direct.
Built with mobile recording in mind
With a sleek angled design, the US-2×2 keeps your levels in sight and offers easy access to gain and volume controls. The tough all-metal housing and reinforced ends make this interface rugged enough to withstand hotel room recording sessions on the road. Small enough to fit in your laptop bag, but powerful enough to trust with your next masterpiece.
Includes DAW software
The US-2×2 comes with Cubase LE. A feature-rich recording software for musician, Cubase LE provides a cutting-edge music production studio, giving users what they need to get started creating music on your computer.
TASCAM US-2×2 USB 2.0 Audio Interface Feature:
- Rugged, sleek metal design for years of great-sounding mobile recording
- Two Ultra-HDDA microphone preamplifiers with individual gain knobs
- XLR/1/4″ combo jacks with switchable impedance makes recording guitar or bass easy
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz operation provides superior studio-quality recordings
- Headphone output with volume control knob provides zero-latency monitoring while you record
- 2 balanced TRS line outputs to feed your studio monitors or other sources