Yamaha HS 5 (BLACK)
Yamaha HS 5 (BLACK) High-performance drivers and mounting system
The drivers used in the HS series monitors deliver superb audio performance that is considerably enhanced by a sophisticated mounting system. A scientific arrangement of screws and a specially designed mounting ring eliminate unwanted vibration and resonance, letting the speaker realize its full sonic potential without distortion or coloration. Yamaha selects their magnets to optimize solid low-end response. Tweeter frames use an advanced smooth-contour design that minimizes losses, letting you hear high-frequency details with stunning accuracy. The extra-thick tweeter frame also diminishes resonance that can interfere with treble clarity. The bottom line? Smooth, accurate response throughout the audio spectrum. And that translates to better-sounding recordings for you.
Beefy magnets and an advanced magnetic circuit designHS series monitors rock extra-large magnets. Why is this important? Glad you asked! In concert with the HS5’s advanced magnetic circuit design, these beefy magnets deliver a robust, uniform, and tightly controlled flux field that yields exceedingly smooth response and dynamic efficiency over a wider frequency range.
Optimum response in any roomHS series monitors deliver outstanding monitoring performance, enabling you to get your mixes just right. Even better, you can take your accurate monitoring on the road. The HS5 boasts Room Control and High Trim response controls that let you tailor your monitors to your room for optimal response. So whether you’re in a control room or in a cramped remote truck, you’ll always be able to trust your monitoring.
Yamaha HS5 Active Studio Monitor Features:
- High-performance drivers and mounting system
- 5″ cone woofer, 1″ dome tweeter
- Large magnets in an advanced magnetic circuit design
- Built-in bi-amplification (45 watts LF, 25 watts HF)
- Dedicated power amps are perfectly matched to the woofer and tweeter
- Enclosure is designed to kill unwanted resonances that can influence sound
- Room Control and High Trim response controls give you optimum response in any room
Nail what you’re after without the guesswork, with Yamaha’s HS5.
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:5″
- LF Driver Type:Cone
- HF Driver Size:1″
- HF Driver Type:Dome
- LF Driver Power Amp:45W
- HF Driver Power Amp:25W
- Total Power:70W
- Frequency Range:54Hz-30kHz
- Crossover Frequency:2kHz
- Input Types:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″ (TS)
- Enclosure Type:Ported
- Weight:11.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:HS5
To Know More Contact Us