- Space Saver – The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles. With a slim design, there are a few installation options. Embrace the Bass.
- Built-in Amplifier – A built-in 800 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- Pulse Width Modulated – This design controls the output voltage and current precisely by not only removing the output current sensing loss, but also eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry. It increases efficiency, is lighter, smaller reliable
- Variable Low-Pass Filter – A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter’s frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High Level Input – Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the BAB8 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low Level Input – Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the BAB8 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable Bass Boost – Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
BOSS Audio Systems BAB8 Amplified Car Subwoofer
BOSS Audio Systems BAB8 Amplified Car Subwoofer – 800 Watts Max Power, Low Profile, 8 Inch Subwoofer, Remote Subwoofer Control, Great for Vehicles That Need Bass But Have Limited Space
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo snasae. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur snasae aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.